CALMS system is designed as a cloud web server platform that connects factories as end-users to service providers as maintenance and equipment suppliers and compressed air experts as auditors. – a solution you can start using tomorrow for a monthly fee or connect with the expert.
What are benefits using independent external expert:
- To reduce operating costs, it is very important to improve and maintain compressed air system efficiency.
- Applying holistic system approach is the key to increasing CAS efficiency and reducing costs.
- Increase reliability with assessments, predictive maintenance and equipmnet testing
- Increase safety considerations
- Open architecture & independent platform
- Using international standards
- ASME EA-4–2010 - Energy Assessment for Compressed Air Systems
- ISO 11011: 2013 Compressed air – Energy efficiency – Assessment
- CSA 837-16 - Monitoring and energy performance measurements of CAS
- Reduction of CO2 Emission
If you already are an expert start a journey with us!
To connect with CALMS use this link.
A full assessment of compressed air system include the complete system:
- Supply Side equipment (including - installation, control, maintenance, ventilation)
- Distribution Side pipelines, rings, leaks
- Demand Side users (pressure, use type, special requirements, leaks, AD, IU)